For SPEED-climbers with ‘endurance’ to conquer even higher than 15 metre SPEED-routes! The CWD20 SPEED introduces a new dimension for SPEED-climbers! This CWD20 SPEED auto belay has a retraction speed of 5.0 m/s (16.4 ft/s) and is the fastest SPEED belay in the World! With even 20 metre (65.6 ft) kernmantel rope, integrated descent module and counter. Speeding up (Olymic) sport climbing auto belay!
Characteristics CWD20 SPEED Auto Belay, max. 20 meter (65.6 ft)
- Fastest SPEED Auto Belay in the world;
- Retraction speed: appr. 5.0 m/s (16.4 ft/s);
- Only Auto Belay in the world with kernmantel lifeline;
- Fall protection and automatic descender device in one;
- Up to 20 meter (65.6 ft) descent height;
- Self retracting lifeline;
- Reduces fall arrest force to an absolute minimum;
- Max. climbers weight: 150 kg (331 lbs);
- Low testing and inspection costs;
- STAR-belay® patented and modular design.
The abbreviation CWD stands for “climbing wall descender” (Auto Belay). Self retractable fall arrest and descend devices with its unique sheath core, kernmantel lifeline and non-resettable counter. The devices offer climbers freedom of movement and the certainty that – should a fall occur – the device will intervene immediately, arrest the fall smoothly and descends the climber safely.
STAR-belay devices, patented and unique design
Auto belay devices developed and manufactured by HONOR AdventureTech in the Netherlands sets a new standard in the field of sport and recreational climbing. About STAR-belay.